Thursday, October 18, 2007

SCHIP

I would like to thank everyone for standing up to our government on excessive spending. Not that our poor do not need help, but it needs to be for children that truly need it. Not adding people to it that can find better jobs that offer health care. I truly believe that if you want health care, organize and negotiate it. It's not a RIGHT, an if more people do this, it will force companies that do not want to be union to step up and offer health care. We also need to work on leveling the playing field in free trade, to entice our companies to stay and offer jobs here. We also need to promote buying U.S. made produces as often as we can, this will force a change in company policies.

I would also like to say, I called my congressman Bard Ellsworth, and expressed my disapproval of this bill, he voted to override the veto. So, I emailed him to let him know, that I voted for him and I can change that!!! I hope that any of who were against this, and your congressman voted for it, will write them. Let them now how you feel!!! Together we can make a difference.

That You,
Little General
Mike Ross


P.S. Comments are welcome.

No comments: